Information on processing of personal data
This page describes how to manage this website in relation to the processing of personal data of users who consult them.
This is information given in accordance with the current legislation on personal data for users who interact with the services of this website in the framework of the 2016/679 EU Regulation. The information is relevant only for this website and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through our links.
The holder of the data processing
Following consultation of the site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed.
The "holder" of the processing is VET International srl - VAT number and tax code 10912680963 - with registered offices in Via Carlo Farini 81, 20159 Milan and Via Marchesi, 26D – 43126 Parma, Italy.
Place of data processing
The processing connected to the web services are handled exclusively by the technical staff in our company that are in charge of the processing operations, or by persons in involved in occasional maintenance operations. No data collected from the web service will be communicated or disseminated to others.
The Purpose of the processing and legal basis of the processing
The personal data provided by users who request or intend to use services or products offered through the website as well as receiving further specific content is used only to respond to the requested services or information and are disclosed to third parties only in the case where this is necessary for this purpose. The legal basis of the processing is the necessity to give feedback to the requests of the interested parties or to carry out activities foreseen by the agreements defined with the interested parties.
Apart from these examples, the users' browsing data are kept for the time strictly necessary for the management of processing activities within the limits established by law.
Types of data processed
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment. This data is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted after processing.
The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the website.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on the website entails
the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, which is necessary to respond to requests, as well as
any other personal data included in the message. Specific summary information will be progressively
reported or displayed on the pages of the website prepared for particular services on request.
Cookies means a textual element that is inserted into the hard disk of a computer only after authorization.
Optional provision of data
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data to request the services offered by the Owner. Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain the requested services.
Processing methods and data retention times
Personal data is processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
The data is kept for 10 years or in any case for the time necessary to pursue the purposes indicated in this statement and will be deleted at the end of this period, unless the data must be kept for legal obligations or to assert a right in judicial seat.
Communication of data to third parties
The collected data may be managed by the company limited to the purpose of providing the services requested by the user. Third-party companies will not be authorized to transfer this data to other companies, institutions or persons.
1. Associations The data collected for registrations to events organized by VET International srl will eventually be provided in an analytical way or aggregated to the Scientific no Profit Association promoter of the event.
2. Companies The data collected for registration to events organized by VET International srl, for which it will be necessary to manage the Educational Grant in accordance with the MedTech Europe Code of Ethics, will be provided globally to all Educational Grant sponsoring companies, only as regards Name, Surname, City and State, so that the relationship between sponsor and professional cannot be connected.
3. Suppliers Hotel, catering, travel agencies, websites for booking bus transport services, flights and trains, IT services (Teras MM srl, MailUp, social networks).
4. Public administration The data collected for registration to events organized by VET International srl will be provided in an analytical and / or aggregated manner to the Ministry of Health, Agenas and Cogeaps for the possible assignment of CME credits
Rights of the interested parties
Within the limits and under the conditions established by law, the owner is obliged to respond to the requests of the interested party regarding personal data concerning him/her.
In particular, as stated by the current legislation:
The interested party has the right to obtain information from the data controller regarding the status of his personal data, and whether the data is currently being processed.
If positive, he can access the following information:
a) the purposes of the processing;
b) the categories of personal data in question;
c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if recipients of other countries or international organizations;
d) whenever possible, the retention period of the personal data should be provided or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
e) the existence of the right of the data subject to request the data controller to rectify or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose treatment of their data;
f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
g) if the personal data has not been collected from the data subject directly, all information available on their origin should be available;
h) the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling
2. The data subject has the right to obtain the correction of any inaccurate personal data concerning him from the data controller without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing an additional declaration.
3. The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller the deletion of personal data concerning him without undue delay and the data controller is obliged to cancel the personal data without undue delay within the limits and abiding by current regulations. The data controller will communicate to each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted any corrections or cancellations or limitations of the processing within the limits and in the forms provided for by the current regulations.
4. The interested party has the right to obtain the limitation regulation of the process from the data controller.
5. The interested party has the right to receive, in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable form, the personal data concerning him / her provided to a data controller and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments from part of the data controller to whom he provided them.
To exercise the rights listed above, or to request further information on the processing of data, the person concerned should send the request to Francesca Valerio to the following email email@example.com.
This present version of the information regarding the processing of personal data was updated on 29th November 2021.