ABSTRACTS SUBMISSION IS NOW OPEN!
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION INFORMATION
Before submitting your abstract please carefully read the guidelines below and the instructions and conditions of acceptance.
Only contributions from registered and paying participants within the early bird will be published.
For each submitted abstract the registration of the Presenting Author is required. The registration must be completed within the early bird deadline: failure to do that, the abstract will be removed from the program and abstract book. Each registered participant can present maximum 3 abstracts.
Contributions will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee.
Submission deadline is fixed on: December 15th, 2022
Notification of the status of your abstract will be communicated to the submitting/corresponding author within end of January 2023 by e-mail.
No Full Paper will be collected.
Instructions for poster or oral presentations will be included with notification of acceptance or provided on a second time.
GUIDELINES FOR DELEGATES ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS
• Abstracts are required for all oral presentations and posters.
• Abstracts must be submitted before December 15th, 2022 (23:59 CET)
• It is the responsibility of all authors that all studies are performed in accordance with national legislation, international legislation and ethical guidelines both with regards to humans and animals.
• It is the responsibility of the authors that the author list is correct: all authors must qualify as authors and agree on the contents of the abstract.
• It is the responsibility of the authors that the abstract is written in correct and clear English language. Language used should be inclusive and take into consideration the wide audience of the ESPN.
Contents of your abstract
• The abstract word limit is max. 2.500 characters (spaces included) per abstract in total (main text, excluding title, author names and affiliations, as well as funding information. No references).
• Please note that you must use the online system. No other means are accepted
• The title should be as brief as possible but long enough to clearly indicate the nature of the study. No full stop at the end. You will be asked to enter the title in the abstract system, and you should therefore NOT include it in your abstract document. – title is restricted to 150 characters max.
• Please do not include any author names and institutions in the abstract document. You will be asked to enter the name(s) of author(s) and their institution(s), when you submit your abstract online.
• Please check that your email address (submitter/corresponding author) is correct as it will be used for contacting you during the review process.
• The abstract must include the following.
Aim: Clearly state the purpose of the study.
Methods: Describe your selection of observations or study participants clearly.
Results: Present your results in a logical sequence. No tables and illustrations can be included.
Conclusions: Emphasize new and important aspects of the study and the conclusions that are drawn from them. Highlight the impact of the results.
• Funding acknowledgement should be included at the end of the abstract, if applicable.
• No tables, no Images.
• The online system will ask you to select the most suitable category for the abstract, from the following options, please indicate your topic preference when submitting:
S1 - Nutrition for sustainability in broiler, layer and turkey production
S2 – Nutritional intervention for climate changes
S3 - Nutrition and microbiome under challenging conditions
S4 - Solution to improve the nutritional value of feed
S5 - Non-soy protein sources
S6 - Unsolved issues in poultry nutrition
S7 – Other topics
• The Scientific Committee will review and evaluate the abstracts; the corresponding author is kindly requested to check the e-mail submitted to display possible requests for changings coming from reviewers and operate them in due time
• Notification of acceptance or rejection of the abstract will be sent to all authors within the end of January 2023
• For accepted abstracts, the Scientific Committee will decide the type of the presentation (Oral/Poster), taking into account the preferred presentation type where possible.
For all enquiries regarding abstracts, please contact email@example.com
Conditions of acceptance
By completing the submission of this abstract, you are confirming the following:
• The abstract has not previously been presented at another conference
• The abstract is not of work published prior to 2022
• For each submitted abstract the presenting author shall be registered: the same author shall not present more than 3 abstracts.
• If an accepted abstract is to be withdrawn from the conference, it must be done prior to the early bird registration deadline.
• The Scientific Committee reserves the right to determine whether a submission is accepted as oral or poster presentation and will indicate it at the time of acceptance.
• The Scientific Committee reserves the right to ask for changes and amendments in the abstract submitted, we kindly ask the corresponding author to check the e-mail address; furthermore, in order to ensure the quality of the scientific contents itself, any commercial reference should remain apart whereas possible.
• Research involving the evaluation of a single commercial product/preparation can be accepted only for poster presentations. Studies aimed at comparing commercial preparations/products from different companies should not be accepted, at least not when the commercial indications (e.g. name of the product, company, etc.) are clearly stated and the study has been carried out by a single company.
• Only experiments based on replications and solid experimental designs should be accepted to be presented at the meeting. The use of incorrect or inadequate statistical approaches to analyze biological data, as well as to interpret results, is not acceptable.